Long Island-based Associated Hemp, announced today its entry into the marketplace with the launch of two premium brands, Citizens Hemp and GoCBD. Both brands are available now in select retailers and seeking additional retail distribution.
Associated Hemp (“the company”), a Long Island-based holding company that develops and markets a portfolio of CBD brands, announced today its entry into the marketplace with the launch of two premium brands, Citizens Hemp and GoCBD:
- Citizens Hemp – the lifestyle brand for the wellness-driven consumer. Inspired by Mother Nature, Citizens Hemp is the CBD brand from the earth for the people. Products are sourced from only the finest United States-grown hemp, processed with only the cleanest methods, and marketed with only the highest level of transparency. A portion of each Citizens Hemp purchase goes toward helping preserve the world’s rainforests through Rainforest Trust, bringing the brand’s partnership with Mother Nature full circle – from the people for the earth. Rainforest Trust is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting threatened tropical forests and endangered wildlife through partnerships and community engagement. Citizens Hemp’s current product line includes high-end flower, pre-rolls, tinctures, and freeze gels.
- GoCBD – the go-to brand of choice for the on-the-go consumer. Developed by CBD consumers for CBD consumers, GoCBD offers convenient, high quality products that promise the same results and experience with every single use. GoCBD’s current product line includes high-end flower, pre-rolls, tinctures, and creams.
“The CBD space is over-crowded with sub-par, misleading, and in some cases, fraudulent products,” says Shak Anand, co-founder and CEO of Associated Hemp, who also co-led the company’s seed round in 2019. “We set out on a mission when we started this company, and that was to bring CBD products to market that are held to higher standards than what consumers have been forced to accept. The launch of Citizens Hemp and GoCBD represents our first step in accomplishing this mission, and we’re excited to introduce the CBD community – as well as broader mainstream consumers – to the real experience and true benefits of our products.”
Both brands are available now in select stores throughout New York City and Long Island, as well as online through the brands’ respective websites: www.citizenshemp.com; and www.gocbdusa.com. To celebrate the launch, Associated Hemp will be running a special promotion of 15 percent off all products when you use the promo code LAUNCH at checkout through either website. For more information and promotional deals, follow GoCBD and Citizens Hemp on social media:
- Instagram: @GoCBDUSA / @CitizensHemp
- Facebook: @GoCBDUSA / @CitizensHemp
- Twitter: @GoCBDUSA / @CitizensHemp
Associated Hemp’s products are expertly developed in-house from conception to production, and use plant-based solvents to extract CBD from the highest quality locally grown hemp, promising a premium end product every time. All finished products are then packaged in recyclable containers. Associated Hemp’s flower jars are sustainably produced and made with an organic microbial attractant that allows for an expedited decomposition process once they’re disposed of. All Associated Hemp products undergo strict laboratory testing before formulation as well as batch testing on the final products before distribution.
In addition to the development and marketing of its own CBD brands, Associated Hemp provides CBD companies around the United States with a variety of white labeling and wholesale services, as well as distribution services in the greater New York tri-state area.